My Solitaire home is 2 years old and last night a water line slipped of its connection and flooded my home with ankle deep water while on a fire assignment in Wyoming. This resulted in the tens of thousands of dollars worth of damage.

Two months ago, the freon leaked out of one of my A/C units because of aluminum lines, a $600 dollar repair. And my sophets have separated for the second time.

I had trouble trying to get them to repaint my house from smoke damage during transport and the 11 service people that had tried to cover it up with off color paint. Solitaire suck and I will past the word to others on not to ever purchase a home from them, and I am turning my water issue over to the state engineering office as well.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of solitaire homes mobile home from Solitaire Homes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Solitaire Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Clayton Homes. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Solitaire Homes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments