4400 NM-549, Deming, NM 88030, USA
1.3
Turnaround Time

As of our last review, I contacted the corporate office to ask for assistance with our problem on the warranty with our air conditioner. She said she would call them to see what could be done.

Also stated would return my call within two days to let me know what is going to be done. She never called me so I called her. One more week went by. I called first thing Monday had the same talk she said she would call them again and return my call.

She did return my call this time and said the compressor is in the hands of the installer and they would call me to make an appointment. Friday came I called her again I received on call from the installer and she said she would call them again on Monday. Another week has gone by. We are going on 6 1/2 months trying to get this air conditioner fixed.

Remember this house is was purchased for my parents that are in their 80's. The heat in New Mexico is in the 100's.

Very dangerous, and this company does not care. I guess if my parents died they might!!!!!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Get another installer and fix the problem/ bring in a new air conditioner..

I didn't like: No customer service had to contact oklahoma office.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 21.

Comments

MoldyOldyTechie

There should be a sticker on or near your indoor HVAC unit, listing the manufacturer of the air conditioning (A/C) addition, and their contact phone number. Note that although the A/C is integrated into the HVAC system, it is nonetheless a separate component of the HVAC unit; and it's unlikely to be the same company which made the heater and fan portions which were built into the home when it was delivered to you.

It's best not to work through the home builder regarding additions such as A/C and/or appliances. Instead, directly contact the individual manufacturer of the unit. For example, my dishwasher was defective when my home was delivered, so I contacted Frigidaire directly for warranty repair.

FYI, my own Solitaire HVAC unit lists Stylecrest/Revolv as the A/C manufacturer. Their phone number is 800-760-5553.